1. This competition is open to UK residents aged 17 years or over except employees of SEAT UK or any related companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion. Internet access is required.
2. There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. To enter, entrants must email their suggested name of the 'SEAT Bear' to email@example.com, within the Promotional Period (defined below).
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted..
5. Entries must be submitted between 00:00 5th November 2018 and 23:59 Sunday 18th October (the "Promotional Period"). Entries before or after the Promotional Period will not be counted.
6. The Winner will be chosen under supervision of an independent observer from all entries received and verified by the Promoter. The winner will be notified by email, to the email address they submitted their entry from, within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted, despite multiple attempts to do so, or does not claim the Prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the Prize can be delivered.
7. The prize is the SEAT teddy Bear and a voucher for £100 of SEAT accessories (the "Prize"). This voucher can be redeemed for accessory and merchandise products only, at participating SEAT Dealers only, by 31 December 2019.
8. There is no cash alternative to the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a reasonably equivalent alternative Prize, of equal or greater value, should circumstances make this necessary.
9. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. Promoter: Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited (trading as SEAT) of Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes MK14 5AN.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law and any disputes or
claims must be referred to the English courts. Scottish or Northern Irish consumers may also refer disputes or claims to the Scottish or Northern Irish courts.
1. Your personal data will be held by Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited (trading as SEAT UK) (the "Promoter") and used only for the purpose of administering the promotion and publicising the winner in accordance with the terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are the legal basis for the Promoter's processing. If you do not provide your personal data, the Promoter cannot process your entry into the promotion and cannot notify you if you are successful.
2. If you win the prize, then the Promoter will make your name and county available, as a winner, on the Promoter's website and/or to people requesting that information in accordance with the terms and conditions, in line with the Promoter's responsibilities under the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing.
3. If you win the prize described in the terms and conditions, then the Promoter may ask you to sign a promotional release so that the Promoter may use your name, county and photographs or other recordings of you in connection with the prize in the Promoter's publicity concerning the promotion and its products, including on (or in) the Promoter's social media pages, websites, press releases and advertising.
4. If you are not successful in winning a prize, the Promoter will delete your information three months after the prize have been awarded and distributed (or if there are any relevant complaints or issues relating to the promotion and if later, promptly after those complaints or issues have been resolved). If you are successful, then the Promoter will delete your information three months after administration of prize, completion of all delivery arrangements, travel or experiences connected to the prize and any related publicity activities (or if there are any relevant complaints or issues relating to the promotion and if later, promptly after those complaints or issues have been resolved).
5. The Promoter will not disclose or share your personal information with any third party other than those who are engaged by the Promoter to administer the competition and fulfil the prize. Your information may be sent to countries outside of the European Economic Area where the Promoter's (or its third parties') processing equipment is located in another country but the Promoter ensures that any transfer happens in accordance with the law.
6. Entrants have various rights with regard to the personal data which the Promoter holds about them:
(a) a right to request a copy of that information;
(b) a right to require that the Promoter erases your information (but note that this will automatically remove your entry from the promotion and, if you are a winner, will mean that you cannot receive or take up the prize); and
(c) a right to amend your information; and
(d) the right to ask us to port (transfer) your information directly to you or another organisation.
To exercise any of these rights, please write to the Legal Department, Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, MK14 5AN. You will need to make your request in writing, specifying the action that you want VW to take and enclose proof of your identity.
7. If you believe that the Promoter is not treating your personal data in accordance with the law, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office. You can find more details at their website https://ico.org.uk/.