Mii Electric Offer
Terms and Conditions
1. The OLEV Plug-In Vehicle Grants ("Grants") are subject to full terms and conditions and eligibility may be revised or withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
2. The Grant rates in effect from time to time are set out on the OLEV website and are subject to change in OLEV's sole discretion.
3. "Eligible Vehicle" means right-hand drive vehicles for sale through Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited (VWG)'s authorised retailers in the UK that meet all of OLEV's eligibility criteria and that have been approved by OLEV as eligible for the Grant from time to time.
4. "Purchase Price" means the full actual price of the Eligible Vehicle, including any discount on the vehicle, number plates, vehicle excise duty and VAT (as applicable) and excluding any optional extras, delivery charges and first registration fee.
5. The Grant is applied to the Purchase Price of an Eligible Vehicle purchased directly from authorised, participating retailers in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland only), by either private or business customers and delivered and registered between 1 April 2015 and 31 March 2025. The Grant cannot be claimed for vehicles sold in the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
6. Customers do not need to go through an application process for the Grant. The Grant is applied to the Purchase Price of Eligible Vehicles at the point of purchase.
7. Vehicles which have been given the Grant are not to be exported (i.e. sold outside the UK) within 5 years from the date of purchase without prior written permission of the Secretary of State for Transport.
8. Customers must be residents of the UK, aged 18 years or over. Customers must have a UK address, register the vehicle in the UK, and must have paid UK Value Added Tax (VAT) on the vehicle. Members of the British Armed forces living abroad are eligible to claim for the Grant and can use their BFPO postcode. British diplomats living abroad or foreign diplomats living in the UK are also eligible to claim for the Grant.
9. The grant scheme may be withdrawn by OLEV and eligibility criteria and/or available grant amounts may change at any time.
10. For additional eligibility criteria and full terms and conditions please visit https://www.gov.uk/plug-in-car-van-grants.
11. To find out more about the benefits of owning an ultra low emission vehicle, visit https://www.goultralow.com.
You will be entitled to receive a contribution of up to £359 including VAT from participating SEAT dealers towards the installation of a home wallbox charger subject to the terms below (“the Contribution”).
Only customers qualifying for the Electrical Vehicle Homecharge Scheme grant from the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (“the OLEV Grant”) will be eligible to receive the Contribution (click here for further details) by way of deduction from the purchase price of the SEAT Mii. There is no cash alternative offered. Contribution limited to the first 300 retail orders and only when taking out a SEAT Finance Solutions PCP agreement.
For customers living in England, Northern Ireland and Wales, the Contribution will be £359 and is based on the balance to pay on the RRP of SEAT UK’s recommended wallbox charger, the Pod Point 7kW Solo at £859, after the £500 OLEV Grant has been deducted. Customers living in Scotland are able to claim a further £300 grant from the Energy Saving Trust (click here for further details) and therefore the Contribution for customers living in Scotland will be £59 including VAT.
You are permitted to use an alternative wallbox supplier but the Contribution will remain the same even if the price and specification offered by the alternative wallbox supplier differs. You will be responsible for payment of any price difference to your chosen supplier.
The Contribution covers standard installation only; you will be responsible for any further costs arising from non-standard installation, necessary wiring upgrades etc. (click here for further details). Proof of installation must be supplied to the SEAT dealer within 12 months of the vehicle purchase. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have obtained any necessary third party consents before the wallbox is installed.
If you are not eligible for the OLEV Grant you are still entitled to arrange for installation and pay the full price direct to the supplier.
Contact your Dealer for further details, including details of if and how the offer may be combined with other offers. This offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time. [Participation in this promotion may be denied or the Contribution recovered from the customer if the above terms and conditions have not been met.]
e-CARE Service Package
When you buy a new Mii electric an e-CARE service package is included in the price when taking out a SEAT Finance Solutions PCP agreement.
e-CARE is a three year, 30,000 mile service package providing those customers that have taken out a SEAT Finance Solutions PCP agreement, with worry free motoring. The e-CARE packages includes the first two manufacturer recommended services during the first three years of ownership plus a pollen filter and brake fluid change if required. Plus it includes three years’ UK and European roadside assistance coverage. Click here for further Terms and Conditions.