SEAT 3 Year Fixed Price Car Insurance
Because they take, we give.
SEAT introduce 3 Year Fixed Price Car Insurance, so you can relax, knowing the cost of your car insurance won’t increase each year. The price will only change if your circumstances do.
SEAT Car Insurance provides fully comprehensive cover, designed specifically for SEAT drivers, to offer you maximum convenience with minimum hassle. When you take out SEAT Car Insurance, you can enjoy peace of mind and complete convenience with our 3 Year Fixed Price commitment.
Cover runs for 12 months at a time and you’ll receive a renewal notice confirming your fixed price for the following year. With SEAT Car Insurance, you’re not tied in for the three years, so if you decide you no longer want cover, you can simply let us know before your cover renews.
Trust SEAT to get it right.
SEAT Car Insurance ticks every box and gives you the reassurance you need, with the following benefits as standard:
- 3 Year Fixed Price Commitment
- SEAT Approved Repairs carried out by SEAT Approved Technicians using only SEAT Approved Parts and Paints
- Guaranteed courtesy car whilst yours is in for repair
- Windscreen cover
- Uninsured driver promise (providing we have the car registration, make, model, and driver details)
- Personal accident cover
- Personal belongings cover (excludes loss of money)
- Child seat replacement
How SEAT 3 Year Fixed Price Car Insurance works.
When you take out SEAT Car Insurance, your premium will be fixed for two consecutive renewals, providing you choose to renew cover annually.
The price will only change if one or more of the following happens:
- if you or a named driver gain a motoring conviction or make a claim (excluding windscreen claims) after your policy has started
- if you make an amendment to your policy, such as changing your car or address, the revised premium will be fixed for the remaining renewal periods
- if the price of optional additional products and/or Insurance Premium Tax changes.
For full terms and conditions, please refer to our policy documents.