Terms and Conditions
Available on qualifying new SEAT Ibiza FRs ordered from 3 April and 30 July 2017 and registered by 30 September June 2017 for residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Plus from 3 April to 30 July 2017, buy any new SEAT and you can save an extra £500 when you take a test drive. And that’s on top of any of our existing offers*.
- Telematics device and app policies, standard excess for all drivers: £150 for accidental damage, fire and theft claims in addition to the following young driver excess: £300 for drivers aged 18-20, £200 for drivers aged 21-24
- Non-telematics policies, standard excess: £250 for accidental damage, fire and theft claims
- Cover excludes driving other cars
- Use Social, Domestic, Pleasure & Commuting and the option to include Class 1 business use where required (business use for policyholder only)
- Windscreen replacement excess of £80
Drivers qualifying criteria
- Must be aged 18-80 at start of policy. Dependant on age and driving experience, cover will vary as follows:
- Main drivers aged 18-24 at start of policy with current, full UK or EU Licence held for between 1 and 2 years will require a telematics device to be installed in the vehicle
- Main drivers aged 19-24 at start of policy with current, full UK or EU Licence held for 2 or more years will be required to download the SEAT Insurance Telematics app (available on iOS and Android)
- Main drivers aged 25-80 at start of policy with current, full UK or EU Licence held for 1 or more years will not require a telematics device or app
- Must be the first registered keeper of the vehicle (with the exception of Personal Contract Hire customers, where the registered keeper is Volkswagen Financial Services (UK) Limited).
Named drivers (maximum of 2 permitted):
- If the main driver requires a telematics device to be installed, any named drivers must be a minimum of 21 years old at start of policy
- If the main driver is required to download the telematics app, any named drivers must be a minimum of 21 years old at start of policy and they will also be required to download the app
- If the main driver does not require a telematics device or app, any named drivers must be a minimum of 25 years old at start of policy
- Must be a maximum of 80 years old at start of policy.
All drivers must:
- Be private individuals only
- Hold a current, full UK or EU Licence for a minimum of 1 year
- Have been resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland for a minimum of 2 years
- Not have any minor convictions or fixed penalty notices within the last 3 years except for offence codes MW, PC, PL, SP, TS where a maximum of 3 points is allowed. To check the definitions of offence codes you can visit www.gov.uk/penalty-points-endorsements
- Not have been disqualified from driving or had their licence revoked for any reason within the last 5 years
- Not have a fault or theft claim within the last 3 years, excluding windscreen claims
- Not have a non-motoring related conviction
- Not have been previously declined insurance or had an insurance contract cancelled
Vehicle qualifying criteria
- Available on FR trim only for Ibiza, 5DR models built to the manufacturer’s UK specification and sold via an authorised SEAT UK dealer
- When financed on Personal Contract Hire, this offer is only available on the Ibiza 5DR FR 1.2 TSI 90PS model built to the manufacturer’s UK specification and sold via an authorised SEAT UK dealer
- The vehicle must not have been modified other than official optional extras fitted and sold by the manufacturer or a SEAT UK Dealer at date of purchase
- The vehicle must not be used for hiring of the vehicle, for carrying goods or passengers for reward
Additional Terms and Conditions
- NIL premium refund or cash equivalent if the policy is cancelled before renewal
- One year’s insurance included policies cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance promotional offers, including Complimentary 5 Day insurance
- No claims discount (NCD) cannot be 'protected' during the period of the offer but can be protected at renewal
If you do not fully understand these terms and conditions or require any further information, please contact us by email email@example.com or call us on 0333 043 1298.